Friday, November 22, 2013

stashing - Dowry from i don't do dishes

Pin It
I knew I would get it as soon as I came out.

This is Anna Maria Horner's new line, Dowry. And I was so happy to have snatched up a bundle from Caitlin at idon'tdodishes.

Dowry FQ bundle

That Anna Maria knows how to do color so beautifully!

Dowry FQ bundle

Caitlin sent me the bundle all stacked together so pretty; it was almost hard to untie it.

Dowry FQ bundle from Idon'tdodishes

While I was there, I picked up some of the Bluebird Park textures too. I love them. :)

Bluebird park and a couple extras

It has been a week around here... big ups and downs that have left me utterly grateful.

And speaking of grateful, I wanted to say thank you for those who voted on my Roundhouse quilt... it won a viewer's choice award at the Blogger's Quilt Festival. So thank you!

Hopefully I'll be back over here soon.

I have two quilts I have to finish before I get to keep playing with these (planning to add my Dowry FQ's in here), but I'm considering making it a quilt-a-long. But only if I can finish it first. Because I have learned too much about quilt-a-longs and myself and that I have to have the quilt finished before I make it a quilt-a-long. So maybe I'll just do a block tutorial instead. ;)

Fairway WIP


6 comments:

mascanlon said...

Love this block! I vote QAL although I am usually not good at keeping up....lol

Joanne said...

I really like the clean lines of this block. It looks like it would lend itself to a scrappy approach quite nicely. Joanne

Jeanie said...

This looks like a very fun block! Yes on the QAL (please) :)

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Very pretty quilt in progress!

Sinta Renee said...

Great group of fabrics! I am liking the quilt in progress a lot!

Health is Wealth said...

Apna Showroom Baby Boys and Baby Girl's Woollen Sweaters Designer stokcings net pantyhose- Fancy - Attractive (Multicolour, 0-3 Months) night suits for cotton new born baby apna showroom
Apna Showroom Designer - Fancy - Attractive Baby Girl's Woolen Handmade Sweaters Skirts (Multicolour, 6-12 Months)
Apna Showroom Baby Night Suit for Boys (18 to 24 Months) Combo of 2 Piecewith desent Look
Apna Showroom Baby Boy's Night Suit for 12 to 18 Monthswith desent Look
Designer Baby Night Suit for 18 to 24 Months Boys or Girls Unisex | Cotton White | Apna Showroomwith desent Look
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Cotton Night Suit for 12 to 18 Monthswith desent Look
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Cotton Night Suit/Sleepwear for 6 to 12 Months with desent Look
Apna Showroom Baby Boy's and Girl's Night Suit for 6-12 Months Combo Set Pair of 2 (4 Pieces) with desent Look

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails