Monday, February 4, 2013

sprucing up. (and last day of sale)

Pin It
Reminder: you have a few more days to link up with February's "Just Three" goals!

Bummer about those Niners, huh?  I suppose two huge comebacks for two games in a row was asking a bit much... During the game, I was able to get all my template sets organized to ship, and a new quilt laid out at least, so it wasn't all a loss. :)

And I updated my blog header.

Not a huge change --

This was the old one:


It's also the last day to get all patterns and acrylic template sets on sale (also on Craftsy).  20% off through Monday!  A great big thank you to those who placed an order... I'd like to say I am doing something glamorous with the proceeds, (you know, like buying fabric), but it's being reinvested in to what I hope can be a growing little business one day.  Everything is definitely in the just starting out phase, but a girl can dream!  So thank you!  I really am grateful! ♥

I've also been listing some destash items if you want to check those out!

2 comments:

Marit said...

Ooo, need to work on setting my goals before the month is half over! Glad to hear your sale is going well:)

Kirsten said...

Love your new blog header - really beautiful quilts and such a sweet pic of your children.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails