Thursday, April 28, 2011

WIP Wwww...Thursday.

Pin It I wanted to get this up for yesterday, but alas -- I did not.

Remember my cutting project last week?

Tanya Whelan HST

I got started on it.  Just simple half-square triangles, arranged loosely by value in what I think is called a broken dish arrangement (maybe???)

I think they're sweet and pretty (maybe too sweet, like give you a tooth ache sweet). ;)

I also got a late bee block done for my friend miss Katie.

VIBee block for Katie


I modified my chubby stars block to have mitered corners... because I didn't have a lot of contrast to work with for the cornerstones, and I wanted to make it a little different.

Oh -- one more WIP!

16 weeks today... but this lovely self portrait is from last week.

just over 15 weeks

I was trying to focus here... this one cracks me up because my husband often makes fun of my focus face.



If you'd like perspective -- here I am at 15 1/2 weeks with Steiger... just looking a little chubby. :)





Oops... apparently I'm too late to link up to Lee's linky party...  ;)

10 comments:

Sinta Renee said...

Nice "progress"; that is so fun to document your "growth"! You must be so excited:)

Gigi's Thimble said...

You're too cute and the fabrics are adorable. Love them.

Karen said...

Hi Tracey.....I loved seeing the pic of baby and you and am so excited for you and your family.

Karen

Lee said...

Awww, you look cute. Gotta love how you pop so much quicker with the second one, right? Sorry you missed the linky!

Library Gal Quilts said...

How cute you are Tracey! I am so happy for you all...the quilt is great. Love that Tanya Whelan...have a good weekend!

Melissa Corry said...

You are so right, those original prints are so perfect for HST's. They look fantastic!

Pinky said...

yay! So happy for you all! Great self portrait! :)

pinksuedeshoe said...

On my list of things to do this week, or year, or whatever. Make some HST. I LOVE these!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

You look so cute!

Meghan said...

I loved looking at the pictures from both pregnancies just glowing! I am sure I will regret these words later but I can't wait for the belly lol!!! Any recommendations for where to shop for clothes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails