Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WIP Wednesday... yep...another pillow

Pin It

Pillows are making me happy lately.

They're a small project where you can try something new and really be creative, yet not invest too much time, money, or precious stash.

Because the fabric I ordered as the rest of my birthday present finally showed up this morning after a delay (I will be buying the insurance next time), I'm back to work on my pillow for the Pillow Talk Swap.

The fabrics are not a typical choice for me, but I think it's going to work.  A bit off-beat, but I hope still harmonious enough to make my partner happy.

(Here's a bit closer of a sneak-peek)







And if you haven't entered my giveaway yet, you have until tomorrow to do so!  Thanks for all the pillow love. :)

4 comments:

jabeybaby said...

I love those blue and orange blocks! That tree in the center looks awesome too!

Tara said...

I likey! I'm loving pillows right now too!

AllieKatMom said...

Yay! You got your package. Pretty pretty!

Ammieloris said...

Wow. Amazing stuff here. I love the color pallet, and am impressed by your quilting skillz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails