Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What I discovered this morning: an artist and fruitcake

Pin It I was busy getting stuff ready for Jay's lunch when I noticed Steiger was no longer pushing his "chugga-chugga."

















Naturally, I looked about.  He didn't answer, or come crawling out around the corner immediately, and  he wasn't standing in his favorite window.  I quickly discovered him tucked between the chair and couch.  Doing this...

It's the basket where I keep all my quilting magazines and patterns.  I've been trying to get a few minutes to draw out a design idea (that's my graph-paper tablet), so the pencil and paper were sitting on top.  He knew just what to do with them!  (clever little man)




I also had a box of fruitcake delivered to me!  It's for my next modabakeshop project!!! :) 

Christmas can't come too early, can it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie you have! I loved the photos of him drawing, especially where it looks like he was drawing with his left hand and switched to his right. Amazing how they know which hand they want to use. My son always went for his left.

Look forward to seeing the fruitcake quilt.

Visiting from quilting bloggers.

Enjoy your week and your cutie;-)

Blessings,
Jilly

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

That's so cute! I love fruitcake too! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, he's getting so big Tracey!!! :) love, Esther

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails