Sunday, November 16, 2008

Practice mini quilt

Pin It



We don't know if she's a she... it's just my instinct.

Today I made a mini practice quilt.
I tried free-hand quilting, a lace trim (which I cut off because I didn't like it), various embroidery stitches, etc.

Even with all that craziness, I'd say it still turned out pretty well... AND it accomplished its purpose of letting me get in some practice.

I *might* find another purpose for it later down the road.

Here are some pictures. :)

I have material to make a boy practice quilt too. Just haven't got to it yet.
OH -- the back is a striped minky... very soft. :)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm loving these quilts! You're very talented. I tried knitting once, and I lasted a few days before giving up. =0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails